8th July to 7th August, 2013
- Weighing in
- Pub lunch with some of the team
- Skyping the olds
- Finally got a proper badge!
- Got randomly pulled along to a swing dance class (and actually enjoyed it)
- Mark practicing his blowfish impression
- Hannah hosting a lunch
- Nev being classy
- Rolling through Ikea on a trolley
- Mark's version of flame grilled
- Onesie Friday at Google
Unfortunately my youngest sister passed away and I urgently made my way to NZ.
- I beat Lewis 10 - 0 at foosball. AKA a pantsing.
- An amazing number of people helped out with preparations for the funeral/wake <3
- Tarp was ready for what the weather was threatening.
- Sealing the casket and saying our goodbyes :'(
- Amy, during an amazing karaoke night
- Wonderhorse with Simpat and Masson
- My niece Alexis' 2nd birthday
Back into the swing of things
- Rocking a public BBQ
- Reddit surfing kills hours on end
- Cheeky Cocktail #1 - Uncle Ming's
- Me being an excited retard about my new linen
- Mark joins the T2 Tea Society
- Chinatown, heading to Marigold for some yum cha
- Scooter gang getting wild around Pyrmont
- Getting my ears lowered
- Cheeky Cocktail #2 - Small Bar