24th April to 25th May, 2013
- Gaby disapproves of my cooking
- ANZAC Day
Melbourne on my way home to NZ
- Nev demonstrating his Lab environment
- Nev's flatmate Phil took a bag of loaves intended for the homeless, on the promise they would be eaten. They were.
Back in NZ
- Hayley being polite
- Joffrey and I sharing some unemployed leisure time
- Geoff's leaving gift from Enlighten, Hamptown Downs
- Lewis being... Lewis. Hannah visiting NZ for the weekend.
- Lain tells us about lady things.
- Nude niece Alexis
- Sara dressed up for the midnight screening of Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Comedy gig.
- Sat next to Rhys Darby. Jamie was drunk as a skunk and nearly kicked out for yelling at the comedians that they stole their jokes.
- Babysitting Lexi, who refused to entertain me.
- Shaving made sexy.
- Lexi's first kiss was with her reflection.
- "Cool dick bro!" My would-be flatmates.
- Taxiing in Auckland is not cheap
- Rain, on a large scale.
- Kelsey makes her meals with love
- Discovered old mail - I had graduated after all!
- I miss having a cat
- On the bright side, since our dog Maggie passed ducks crank our property regular.
- Wrestly Lewis
- He's saying "Ain't nobody want no kid like Jacob Marchioni ow, your the reason people invented contraception, bitches like you that don't wanna wrestle"
- Jacob dresses for the occassion